1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

What happened to Wubcraft?

Discussion in 'Information' started by Tizakk, Nov 28, 2016.

1. _Wolfy

_Wolfy
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Minecraft account: _Wolfy
    Ratings:
    +31 / -4
    Tizakk will get to it when he gets back. Just leave your username in a post and tag @Tizakk.

2. Llewellyn

Llewellyn
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks

3. Rageboy4

Rageboy4
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello, i'm a Legend from Wubcraft/Dubcraft here to collect my rank on Reboot. My IGN is Rageboy4

Thank you for being so helpful

4. ASTEMER

ASTEMER
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    @Tizakk

I had the rank Overlord on Wubcraft. My IGN is ASTEMER. Sorry to hear about the server. Hope you are doing well.

5. LmaoBunneh

LmaoBunneh
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Could we possibly have the old Wub/Dub forums back? It would be easier for us old Wubcraftians to chat with each other, rather then having to somehow find each other in a completely new server.

6. _Wolfy

_Wolfy
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Minecraft account: _Wolfy
    Ratings:
    +31 / -4
    It's not worth it and not a really rational idea. As Tizakk stated it'll bring him into a further loss, I am a wubcraftian too! A former moderator to be exact, you can communicate with everyone here on forums too!

7. Acha

Acha
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    So back in the old server I was a legend rank I was wondering If i could get it back, My username in the old server was chasemurphy123 but I recently changed it to Acha_The_Fox (i know its pretty cringe) If you could get my rank back it would be much Appreciated. Thank You

8. AcidYT

AcidYT
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Back in the old server i was a Legend Rank my name was tylinered8 but i recently changed it to AcidYT! I payed some good money for that rank...can i please have it back? @Tizakk

9. Yershi

Yershi
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Helper Donator

Ratings:
    +12 / -0