1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

What happened to Wubcraft?

Discussion in 'Information' started by Tizakk, Nov 28, 2016.

1. _Wolfy

_Wolfy
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Minecraft account: _Wolfy
    Ratings:
    +31 / -5
    Tizakk will get to it when he gets back. Just leave your username in a post and tag @Tizakk.

2. Llewellyn

Llewellyn
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks

3. Rageboy4

Rageboy4
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello, i'm a Legend from Wubcraft/Dubcraft here to collect my rank on Reboot. My IGN is Rageboy4

Thank you for being so helpful

4. ASTEMER

ASTEMER
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    @Tizakk

I had the rank Overlord on Wubcraft. My IGN is ASTEMER. Sorry to hear about the server. Hope you are doing well.

5. LmaoBunneh

LmaoBunneh
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Could we possibly have the old Wub/Dub forums back? It would be easier for us old Wubcraftians to chat with each other, rather then having to somehow find each other in a completely new server.

6. _Wolfy

_Wolfy
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Minecraft account: _Wolfy
    Ratings:
    +31 / -5
    It's not worth it and not a really rational idea. As Tizakk stated it'll bring him into a further loss, I am a wubcraftian too! A former moderator to be exact, you can communicate with everyone here on forums too!

7. Acha

Acha
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    So back in the old server I was a legend rank I was wondering If i could get it back, My username in the old server was chasemurphy123 but I recently changed it to Acha_The_Fox (i know its pretty cringe) If you could get my rank back it would be much Appreciated. Thank You

8. AcidYT

AcidYT
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Back in the old server i was a Legend Rank my name was tylinered8 but i recently changed it to AcidYT! I payed some good money for that rank...can i please have it back? @Tizakk

9. Yershi

Yershi
    Expand Collapse
    Donator
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
  10. RJDioKnight

RJDioKnight
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Well I know what I'm about to say would seem a lot to take in, a lot of things to process. But stuff that you should consider...

WARNING: HUGE WALL OF TEXT.

I can't believe how ill-mannered it was to JUST take WubCraft (or should I call it by it's proper name; Dubcraft) away JUST because you didn't profit off of it. When it was your fault, tizakk, that everything went downhill. You sit there and watch, add new ranks, add no new features, and who'll come? And then you have the AUDACITY to complain that you don't get money, oh well. MAYBE NOT being greedy and lazy helps. RebootMC seemed to have hope and had 100 players for over a few weeks. But tizakk's terrible server managing brought it down, AGAIN.

And while _Wolfy says that creating a Forums page for old Dubcraft players is not a rational idea, I BEG to differ. Dubcraft was one OLD server that used to be successful, yes it didn't survive the test of time because Craig left. But what STILL REMAINED was the very childhood and memories and even delight it brought to people. I started playing it in 2012 and well. I liked it, I played till mid 2013 and stopped. I visited it a couple of times in 2014 and 2015 only to see it was crashing down. I came back in 2016 only to play it for half a year until it shut down. I still managed to make friends and have some good memories there. Despite how many people there were left, I knew it was the server that I once loved, the server that once used to host thousands of people. I have way too many good memories there and that's exactly why I visited it a couple of times.

I understand some people gave up after Craig left, but tizakk did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to hook players in. He didn't think of Dubcraft as a place for young players and whatnot to enjoy, he thought of it as a cash cow... And he was greedy, and lazy. He almost NEVER came, however, when the impossibly small odds of him coming DO happen, he always seems to be AFK. DubstepCraig however, came on his server, sure he would sometimes be AFK. But I've had the chance to talk to him. And he was a nice guy, I enjoyed talking to him, even when we shared different opinions he made sure I understood his, without coming across as a rude guy.

I know maybe you've had enough of reading, but this is something I've had to get off my chest:

The Legendary rank was just a scam. Since tizakk knows he can't do anything to hook players in, he tries to profit EVEN more from the remaining players, (who by the way only stay there because of friends and nostalgia) did it work? Yes, I've seen more than 10 people buy Legendary+.. Then all of a sudden, they have the AUDACITY to take down Dubcraft and leave us with Reboot. When we bought Legendary+, and all the PREVIOUS ranks (Overlord, Legend, God, etc.) we were promised a more convenient experience in Dubcraft. WHAT WE WERE NEVER PROMISED HOWEVER, IS A FACTIONS-ONLY SERVER. Get this, people have spent more than 100$ on Legendary+ for a more convenient experience on Dubcraft, and to play with friends and whatnot on the server cause of nostalgia or whatever reason. WHEN DID THEY EVER THINK it would come to something like a Factions only server. Not everyone likes Factions mind you.
    But I'd imagine the amount of f**ks you'd give about something like this is the amount of tolerance I have for such petty theft.

Suggestions:
    Make people be able to refund their ranks (and I mean anyone, I understand it will bring you into further loss, but you always have to invest in something, how do you think people create businesses? They make a sacrifice, they are willing to invest a lot of money into something, in that case get something to hook other players in, and hook old DUBCRAFT players in as well.)
    ADD MORE MINIGAMES TO RebootMC so that it could be like a reboot of Dubcraft.
    Bring back Dubcraft (Maybe under new owners, it doesn't have to be invested by tizakk.)

OR
    F**k you

~Sincerely, an old Dubcraft player.

#30 RJDioKnight, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  11. angryshibe

angryshibe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +10 / -4
    it died like 8 months ago

12. RJDioKnight

RJDioKnight
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I know, I am referencing how long Reboot managed to stay relevant, it only stayed relevant for a few weeks. I didn't say it died a few weeks ago. lol

13. angryshibe

angryshibe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +10 / -4
    pretty late on roasting reboot

14. RJDioKnight

RJDioKnight
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I know angryshibe, but this thing doesn't have much to do with Reboot, mainly focusing on how ill-mannered and stupid it was to take Dubcraft down because of selfish and greedy desires such as donations drying up.

15. angryshibe

angryshibe
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +10 / -4
    wubcraft probably sucked minigame servers are gay