1. Currently other raiders on pvp.rebootmc.com

Reset soon? ;)

Discussion in 'General Factions' started by QuitRate, May 4, 2017.

1. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    Reseting reboot within a month or so?

All of us can agree that this map of reboot has died out, most bases are raided, and most factions have quit or are inactive. It would be nice to see another release of reboot, in total I believe this would be map 10 of reboot, map 3 of the server merging. Below I've listed a few ideas to help make the server better when and if you reset the server soon.

1 Hit sponges: This is just a simple little update that makes factions more enjoyable.

Fix Explosive / Add blast picks: We all know that the explosive enchant that was supposed to work at the start of the map still doesn't work. Add a blast enchant would make trenching buffers / mining easier and more enjoyable.

50 power players: Make every player on the server have 50 power, this makes it so factions don't have to log 100's of alts to claim their buffer.

Custom enchant system: Add a small custom enchant system that would make enchants easily obtainable. This would include enchants like Speed II, Strength II, Fire resistance, etc.

New upgradable spawners: Add a upgradable spawner system to the server, it would help with players lagging in their base and make it so they don't need to buy a large amount of spawners.

New best spawner: Add some sort of a new spawner that is the most expensive but makes the most for example dropping emeralds. Some servers have Ghast spawners or Silverfish, either way this would be a cool addition.

Harvester hoes: Making cane go right into your inventory is a small but useful update.

Buff crops: Melons have always been a big thing on reboot but I'd like to see cane farms or cactus farms used more widely. To make this possible I suggest upping crop growth rates and sell prices.

F top prize: possibly adding a bigger f top prize would draw in more players, the f top prize for example could be 500$ PayPal and 250$ buycraft for the next map.

-Kayde_

I'm aware I'm currently banned on reboot but I'd love to play another map.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    @Tizakk <3

3. Spikewikee

Spikewikee
    Expand Collapse
    Smartstrars jacked off in a Skype call

Ratings:
    +18 / -7
    +1 on the whole idea. +500 on the damn harvester hoes... ffs he promised those at the beginning of last map i'm pretty sure they were never added

4. PunJa

PunJa
    Expand Collapse
    PunJa

Minecraft account: PunJa
    Ratings:
    +10 / -0
  5. bss625

bss625
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Its been a month since this was posted and still no reset. Half my fac has quit the server, including our owner, literally because its super boring because we have nothing to work on. Tizakk please listen to everybody and get a reset going....

6. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +442 / -53
    We plan on releasing a beta before the next release of the server as a pre-production stage. I can say that this will be available in the next few days and will be released on the following ip beta.rebootmc.com this will last around a month and the map winners will win buycraft vouchers to spend on the main server. Once we can fix most of the bugs and issues we will then begin to implement these into the main server, this process will happen every month essentially meaning that there will always be a server to play on if you chose the less stable version or the main server.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  7. xSyn_

xSyn_
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Another suggestion to make the server playable is host some tournaments weekly or monthly so we have something to play for

• Like Like x 1