1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Reset: Map 3

Discussion in 'News and announcements' started by Tizakk, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +415 / -54
    [​IMG]

Update:
    Due to a couple of issues that are out of our control we have decided to reset tomorrow once we have had time to fix these issues. We will be going live tomorrow (Sunday 18th @ 5PM).
    Apologies for the delays and hope you understand, see you there! :)

To make up for the delays as many people are upset about this we have decided to add two features that have been highly requested over the years and we will also be giving everyone online a DIAMOND EGG @ 6PM GMT.

We will also be extending the sale to a week, so you will get 50% off until Sunday 25th.

Thanks for understanding,
    - Tizakk

Map 3 begins on Saturday 17th @ 5PM GMT
    We have changed the following:
    • Economy - We have changed the economy match the earlier versions of the server this can be found here.
    • Stackable Spawners - We have decided to implement a popular plugin in the suggestions that will allow for people to stack their spawners and have smaller farms and less lag.
    • Trading - We have added trading as a highly suggested feature.
    • HeadHunting - We have completely revamped head hunting, this will include the new enchanting system which can be found here.
    • Sell wands - Do to the amount these ruin the economy they have been limited to 100 per use per item. Legendary are per successful sale of a chest.
    • KoTH - We have revamped the KoTH loots as highly requested by the players.
    • Wither Raiding - We have decided to enabled wither raiding due to the fact that cannoning sucks every reset and we are yet to find a fix for it. You will also be able to use cannons but they are not very good. Enabled Sat 24th with TNT.
    • Insurance - This is a system that once you redeem it on a item it will not drop from your inventory when you die.
    • Flat warps - We have changed all the warps for pvp to the HCF type (combat barrier) as a bit of a change up, this way you will take no fall damage.
    • World Border - We have changed the world border of the Overworld to 15000 x 15000 this map with a Nether border of 2500 x 2500 with the End.
    • Eggs - We are keeping the Crazy eggs but we have added many more items to them to make them better.

Anything that has been removed from the server now is not going to be there on the next reset, the best example will be mining spawners in other claims.

TOP FACTION WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE CLOSURE ON FRIDAY.

I have also decided to demote @Kirbee because of the inactivity and disrespect to myself.

Thanks,
    - Tizakk​

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Tizakk, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    What's the f top prize? There's nothing wrong with cannoning on reboot, it's just the incompetence of most players on reboot. I suggest making a flat end once again with sandstone to Y: 33 as many servers have been doing it recently, SocietyMc, ReaperMC, etc. I also suggest you implement some of my ideas in the forum post labeled "Reset Soon? ;)" don't rush the reset, make sure it's another good map to play.

-Kayde_

#2 QuitRate, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  3. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    Take another week to make sure the server is prepared and not rushed and reset on the 24th. My reasoning is to make sure it's not rushed and because royalty resets on the 17th. I need a week to get set on royalty so you should reset a week later.

4. Ziimbo

Ziimbo
    Expand Collapse
    DooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDew

Ratings:
    +115 / -21
    Awesome, can't wait to try out the new features! :)

5. LegendGamingYT

LegendGamingYT
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    will the end be flat? if so then wither raiding will be way to op

6. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +415 / -54
    yes it will be, not everyone will have fly so it will be limited to donators which is pure autism. Withers will only be alive for 5 minutes so I don't think it will be that OP.

7. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    LOL Withers in a flat end is a complete meme, listen to me Tizakk you actually know nothing about factions. Server is literally going to be a meme with withers in a flat end. Wither servers aren't a thing anymore for a reason, especially with a flat end.

8. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +415 / -54
    there is 3 worlds for a reason, how would you raid in the end as you can't fly in claims?

9. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +27 / -5
    Pm me on discord so I can correct your autism, I'm not even interested in playing anymore but I'd like to help fix your mistakes to make the server more playable.

10. Tomoe

Tomoe
    Expand Collapse
    That one scrub.

Ratings:
    +7 / -1
    nether portals enabled or disabled? because portaling someones base wouldn't be the best thing and its pretty difficult to make sure your base is portal proof

11. Ziimbo

Ziimbo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +115 / -21
    Yeah... I get that Wither have lifespans now, but flat end is almost too easy. You can just walk your pet Wither and not have to go through chunks and chunks of anti-wither claims. There are 3 ways I have if you're interested.

1) End is flat only at y1, Wither enabled, but cannot go above a certain y(x) (you decide) and the Wither's purpose is to clean out bottom defense so cannons that are made to blast from the under can be assisted.

2) Flat end (same as current) and Wither with 80s life span. So it will be dumb expensive to get through 20 chunks of walls with Withers.

3) Flat end (same as current) and no withers at all.

12. Superman

Superman
    Expand Collapse
    Team GB

Ratings:
    +13 / -12
    want to make the server popular?
    copy cosmic:
    fix cannoning (take some time off to do that) - and Kayde, its not the players incompetence, because cannons that work on all other servers dont work on reboot.
    enable regens
    add envoys
    add mad custom enchants
    etc...
    it may not make the server good, but it will make it popular

13. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +415 / -54
    I get that, but wither skulls have been raised in price to $100,000 and can only be purchased from the shop and they get cleared with clearlag meaning they last 5 minutes or less.

14. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +415 / -54
    Obviously.

15. Ray

Ray
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    this is how i feel cause VeltHCF sotw is the 17th as well lol

16. xSyn_

xSyn_
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    But, custom enchants are fucking aids I want to pvp not see who can click faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ziimbo

Ziimbo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +115 / -21
    please no CE in pvp!! I beg of you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tomoe

Tomoe
    Expand Collapse
    That one scrub.

Ratings:
    +7 / -1
    He should just make passive enchants kind of like arcane, sword enchants that don't add damage or anything special like feed or nightvision on helmets and a permanent speed enchant for boots. It would make it a lot better imo. Currently if someone has a maxed out axe and you have no custom enchants 75% of the time you will probably lose especially if it has blindness, poison, etc.

19. Superman

Superman
    Expand Collapse
    Team GB

Ratings:
    +13 / -12
    Given the abhorrent state of cannoning, at least keep mining spawners in other claims.

20. Tomoe

Tomoe
    Expand Collapse
    That one scrub.

Ratings:
    +7 / -1
    ARE YOU SERIOUS A DELAY?