1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Possible New Custom Enchantments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ziimbo, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Ziimbo

Ziimbo
    Expand Collapse
    DooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDew

Ratings:
    +115 / -21
    Although this has nothing to do with the title, I've noticed that the "Harvester" doesn't work as people want. It's a good addition, but when you wear Harvester, your Herbalism skill doesn't apply to it. You're only picking up 4-6 watermelon per melon block, but without the head I usually pick up 9-13 melons per melon block. Is there a way that you can fix this? Though not tested, I would assume your Combat MMO doesnt apply with Hulk or other combat CEs. Critical Hit and Hulk II won't be done in at the same time.

New Enchants

• An enchant that let's you auto-replant when you break a block. (Useful for farming wheat, n.warts, potatoes,etc..)
    • An enchant that put's loot in an alternate space (such as /pv) when you pick up items when your inventory is full.
    • An enchant that let's you throw tnt (make sure there's a timer for it so some idiot just doesn't spam TNT) (such as "throw-able TNT that you had a few years ago) (very useful when you're trapped)
    • An enchant similar to Depth Strider but is put on an helmet. That way you don't need 47 DP boots when you're pvping in water.
    • An enchant that increases your chance in finding Demon Dusts/Mob Heads? (might be too OP but I figured I'd put it up here)
    • Glass Breaker (go figure)

2. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Minecraft account: Halaboos
    Ratings:
    +9 / -11
    +1 except the tnt head shouldn't be able to blow things up, only do damage & kb since it would basically make creeper eggs useless

3. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +389 / -53
    Will definitely pass these on to Zaxarner, although I fear some will break minecraft limitations.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Minecraft account: Halaboos
    Ratings:
    +9 / -11
    Also, there is no difference between blast miner II and III, they both do the same thing.

5. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +389 / -53
    The difference is that II is 3x3x2 and III is 3x3x3 then I is 3x3x1

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  6. Synchronous

Synchronous
    Expand Collapse
    Contraptioneer

Minecraft account: Synchronous
    Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I'm pretty sure everything suggested can be implemented. Some things that might take some more thought are hooking into PlayerVaults and implementing another Depth Strider.
    For Depth Strider, you can probably use vectors, but that would probably be buggy and require a lot of fine tuning.
    For PlayerVaults, here's some stuff I found which might be of use:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/playervaults-api.215593/#post-2218839
    https://github.com/drtshock/PlayerV...rvaults/vaultmanagement/UUIDVaultManager.java

Would you consider making blast mining more natural, such as having blocks up to a certain blast resistance explode rather than simply having predefined blocks explode? Crops and other fragile things, for example, should be able to explode.

#6 Synchronous, Jul 20, 2017 at 4:22 AM
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 4:39 AM