1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Pending MrMonkey's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff applications' started by MrMonkey, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:27 AM.

1. MrMonkey

MrMonkey
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    In game name: MrMonkey__
    Previous ban record: No i have not, im a fairly chill player so i dont cause much trouble and have no history of hacking
    Can you record: Yes
    Why have you decided to apply: i decided to apply because I've been playing on this server for many years and have spent lots of time and money on this server, i also like the community and being on other servers and experiencing the staff on this one, it makes me want to help people out and make them enjoy this server knowing they have a great staff team.
    How long have you played on reboot: I played for about 2-3 years a long time ago and never really played Minecraft for a long time but now ive started to play once again and its great!
    Timezone: MDT
    Do you have teamspeak or skype: Yes i have skype but i do not have teamspeak
    Name changes: I had a previous username, unclearceaser but i changed it to MrMonkey__
    Anything else?: i really enjoy playing on rebootmc along with the players and staff, i would really appreciate it if you would consider me to join the staff :D

2. Terico

Terico
    Expand Collapse
    ❤❀❤❀❤❀❤❀❤

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I'd recommend adding a lot more detail to this; go into more detail as to why you decided to apply - "I like the server and have played for a while" doesn't tend to do the trick.

Nevertheless, nice application & good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MrMonkey

MrMonkey
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks! I will work on it

4. _Wolfy

_Wolfy
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Minecraft account: _Wolfy
    Ratings:
    +31 / -4
    As Terico said, you need to go more in-depth with your responses to the application questions. Also fix up your grammatical issues & punctuation. (You require discord not teamspeak)