1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Introducing the one and only: Kirbee

Discussion in 'News and announcements' started by Tizakk, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +355 / -53
    Who is dis randy?
    We have been working together within the block game for many years and I have decided to call on her expertise to help with our staffing problem, so I officially give my approval for her to take over the staffing as the manager!

What does this mean exactly?
    She will be managing all of the staff on the server and building a team of people that work together to make the server as best it can be.

In the next few days you will start to see changes across the staff team on the server and acquiring additional members to the singular staff member in the team.

Be sure to welcome her into her new manager position, I am sure she would appreciate it! :)

Thanks guys,
    - Tizakk​

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mobify

Mobify
    Expand Collapse
    Donator
    Donator

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    damn shes a expert at minecraft thats g

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Minecraft account: Twistedillusion
    Ratings:
    +15 / -10
    it took 6 weeks but tizakk actually did something

4. MythicalCombo

MythicalCombo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +17 / -6
    @Tizakk whos she? where is she from? and why now out of the blue is she just now popping up? Don't take it the wrong way I mean it's great there is a new addition, but why now and me and probably many players have never heard of her. How'd you find her? why'd you pick her?

5. Ziimbo

Ziimbo
    Expand Collapse
    DooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDooDeeDew

Ratings:
    +112 / -20
    Wub

• Like Like x 1
  6. Varoux

Varoux
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administator

Minecraft account: Varoux
    Ratings:
    +218 / -0
    She was a staff member on another server that Tizakk owned. We have known her for quite some time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +355 / -53
    As I stated in the OP I have known her and worked on various other projects over a few years, I think she is a great addition here and will bring some real value.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kirbee

Kirbee
    Expand Collapse
    Manager

Ratings:
    +19 / -1
    Hey! I see Tizakk and Varoux already replied but I felt like I should just say it too, since it is me. I used to work under Tizakk on another server as Moderator, then Community Manager, and finally as Administrator. The server no longer formally exists, but that is where Reboot comes into play. I have been friends with Tizakk for quite some time now. We still talked after I resigned from staff. I have been playing the server however. You may just not have seen me. I would only talk when talked to, or when I welcomed players, or laughed at a joke someone cracked. I am not as familiar with the community as I would like, nevertheless, I still try my best. I listen to the players in certain situations rather than taking my own judgement because many have been here longer than I have. Overall, Tizakk chose me because I have done the job before and he believed I would be able to help. I hope this clears things up!

9. MythicalCombo

MythicalCombo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +17 / -6
    You seem alright well good look getting to know the community! thanks @Tizakk and @Varoux for the little introduction.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Kirbee

Kirbee
    Expand Collapse
    Manager

Ratings:
    +19 / -1
    Thank you! I will definitely try my best to fix our staff team.