1. Currently other raiders on pvp.rebootmc.com

Grif

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Halaboos, May 6, 2017.

1. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Minecraft account: Halaboos
    Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    IGN: Grif
    Banned/Muted by:Tizakk
    Reason: Evading
    Time: 2017-05-06
    Your story: I was banned two weeks ago on my alt for hacking. I admitted to Tizakk on discord before there was even a report on my alt, and apologized. I told him the reason that I did it, and I talked to him using my discord name of my main account - so he knew who I was. So after the talk, my alt was banned and my main wasn't (so I thought he understood but I was still willing to take the ban on my alt). I hadn't made a ban appeal for it yet, but I guess here's one for all three accounts, or just my main.
    Two weeks ago on my alt, I meant no harm against legit players, and didn't use any cheats against them. You can see that in the video that was uploaded to report my alt.
    I only cheated against the other cheater - that's the reason that I got on my alt. I think I should be unbanned because what I've done isn't even half as bad as what people who are banned for hacks appeal for.
    So, I broke a rule two weeks ago that wasn't severe for the reason that I didn't harm anyone on the server that was playing legit, and I immediately confessed to Tizakk after. It's the only time in the two years I've been playing the server that I've done this. I really apologize and I promise that it won't happen again. I understand that it's not allowed and won't try to take actions by myself next time or break any rules, I hope you understand.

#1 Halaboos, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +442 / -53
    I appreciate that you may have apologised for this however our common rule is that if you are rule breaking on one account the punishment will be carried over to all over accounts.

Rule #10 reads;

"If you break the rules punishments will be given on all accounts associated with you."

You may be on the fence about his ban as in your eyes you were not doing anything wrong by killing a cheater with your hacks but hacking on the server is hacking on the server, whether you left Kill aura on at spawn or killing others with hacks.

Admitting and apologising doesn't make you exempt to these rules and you are a player like any other on the server regarding your status.

There must have been a misunderstanding when you previously spoke to me but I can confirm that the same would happen to any other player.

I hope this clears it up.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    I understand, but what is the point of a ban appeal if you can't be unbanned for breaking a rule? Not even another chance or a good appeal will get someone unbanned?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Minecraft account: Twistedillusion
    Ratings:
    +16 / -10
    Ban appeals are used for false bans, not "i'm sorry, i wont ever do it again, pls unban". Buy an unban if that is your reason, otherwise, begone thot

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    Actually, ban appeals aren't meant for false bans. They are meant for appealing a ban

Do you understand what appeal means? And people actually do get unbanned for making ban appeals where they weren't false. Check any server forum, including here

P.S. You aren't staff, I always see you lurking on the forums like you think you are one. I don't mind you pretending on other posts, just not on mine, please.

#5 Halaboos, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Ratings:
    +16 / -10
    Does one need to be a staff member to help someone, or spout out common knowledge? The definition of the phrase 'ban appeal' may not fit the actual purpose of the forum, and you can argue to change that elsewhere. I do not mind you getting defensive, and pulling out the ad hominem card but 'just not on my comment, please'. These forums are not for pleading to be unbanned, and your appeal was also denied above by Tizakk. If you have an actual reason to be unbanned, such as a false ban, evidence that you were not in fault, or any other reason besides 'please unban me, i didn't mean it', then go ahead and appeal. Like I said earlier, buy an unban if your reason is stupid.

+ In your OG post, you didn't even mention that you wanted to be unbanned, you seemed to just be clearing things up, and apologizing.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    you're dumb.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    You're not helping me and "common knowledge" to you is that ban appeals are meant for false bans. I see you haven't learned what "appeal" meant, I told you to find out yourself. So here it is: "make a serious or urgent request, typically to the public." or "changing an official decision". You're calling me defensive on my own appeal, and you're the one to get defensive (you're probably going to respond to this one too. I didn't say anything at first to this response because I knew it would lower my chance of getting unbanned and you're already trying to lower my chances by arguing that I should stay banned). And it's obvious that the RebootMC forums aren't meant for pleading, I never did plead. I gave a reason for my unban, and I know you can agree. "In your OG post, you didn't even mention that you wanted to be unbanned, you seemed to just be clearing things up, and apologizing." proving yourself wrong that I didn't actually plead to be unbanned. You clearly hadn't paid attention to my appeal because what I've done isn't even half as bad as what people who have been banned for hacks that appeal, mine is a different situation than admitting to hacks and saying I won't do it again. I wasn't going to send this second response to your response because I knew it would lower my chances of being unbanned, but I later figured that there was no way Tizakk would unban me without paying. I believe I gave good reasons, but obviously you disagree. I really want you to stop commenting on my appeal trying to lower my chances because all of your points are wrong. And yes, in my opinion it was a stupid ban.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Ratings:
    +16 / -10
    Your reason to be unbanned is 'i'm sorry'. That is not a valid reason to be unbanned, especially seeing as on purpose, you used a client to kill someone. Yes, in the past, people have been unbanned for chat related issues, in which they apologized and were given a second chance, but like Tizakk said 'Admitting and apologising doesn't make you exempt to these rules and you are a player like any other on the server regarding your status.' You hack, you get banned. End of story. Buy an unban.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    You're really ignorant...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Ratings:
    +16 / -10
    Really? You call me ignorant? I've given you several valid points on why you should stay banned, and even Tizakk has shown you why, and you still refuse to accept.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    And I've responded to your "valid points" of why they are wrong. You're blatantly ignoring all of my replies of why it's a stupid ban.

And kid, can you actually fuck off? You're the most annoying person associated with this server. You think you own the forums and you try to disprove everyone including staff on here. If you disagree with someone you go through their profile to dislike all of the posts. You actually need to get a life, stop commenting on my post, for the third time. And what you call in every one of your posts "valid points" are terrible. On everything you post on the forums when you try to disprove someone. Literally terrible.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. TwistedIllusion

TwistedIllusion
    Expand Collapse
    Randy

Ratings:
    +16 / -10
    Isn't the dislike button used for disliking posts, of which you dislike? And uh oh, a hypocrite here just disliked all of my posts! Woopdy fucking doo, you've proved nothing. You need to calm down, and stop being defensive, and simply accept that you fucked up, and stop crying about it on the damn forums, because all you are doing is making yourself look like a three year old. You have been told why you are not going to be unbanned, and you continue to try to dig your way out of it, but its clearly impossible. Go cry to your mother, and steal $30 for an unban, or continue to make forum posts of which have no meaning besides your own fucked up version of feeling better about yourself, either way, you look pathetic.

14. Halaboos

Halaboos
    Expand Collapse
    I'm a dedicated mineman

Ratings:
    +9 / -12
    Disliked yours cause I just realized you've been disliking mine so... And wasn't proving anything, I just asked you to unkindly fuck off in that response. You keep insulting me because I am affecting your feelings. Please stop.

15. Koins

Koins
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    Fuck off kid I see you everywhere

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner