1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Get ready for Map 2

Discussion in 'News and announcements' started by Tizakk, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Lemon

Lemon
    Expand Collapse
    Bl@nk3tL0rd

Ratings:
    +34 / -20
    Bow boosting and epearling in combat.. Nice. Btw I have 17 dubs of legendary gear by the end of the map. What do you have? Don't respond, i'd cringe.

Oh and i've bought and sold billions of dollars worth of items. God rank doesn't mean anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OriginalWill

OriginalWill
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    Can't Wait, though i disagree with members have ender chest, i think it should at least be an elite rank command - Good luck to all this reset! ;):p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    in b4 toxic ban

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    salty 12 year old

5. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    Rules are being updated throughout the next 12 days

6. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    Spawnrates for mobs, however farming have been improved slightly.

7. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    He hasn't built the spawn.

8. Lemon

Lemon
    Expand Collapse
    Bl@nk3tL0rd

Ratings:
    +34 / -20
    autoselling thx!

• Rage Rage x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. _ItsThomass

_ItsThomass
    Expand Collapse
    Donator
    Donator

Ratings:
    +21 / -8
    It's either basta feeds tizakk shitty ideas such as disable bowboosting or he tells william. It's not my fault that Basta is trashy with god rank and can only pvp in 1.7 when this is a 1.8 server :/. Hell I bet basta tried to tell tiz to make it 1.7 lmaooo.

10. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    No input has been from either. Try using credible sources.

You might want to fix how you communicate with people on the server, I am not going to be allowing as much toxic behaviours next map.

#30 Tizakk, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  11. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +25 / -2
    1. gg on another map of reboot

2. What's the point of having world edit if it's going to be so slow it's going to be basically pointless.

3. What's the idea to make the gen buckets so expensive. Gen buckets are meant to makes base building less of a pain and to be faster, making gen Buckets so expensive would make it impossibly hard to make a base with them. I suggest making 8 of them for 256$ or there could be another option to fit the eco because 1000$ for one is just unreasonable.

4. I suggest adding a better koth build and it not being just a ugly little box outside of spawn. You should also be able to stand in the corners.

5. A good custom enchant system. This custom enchant system could be similar to the archons or cosmics but it gives players something to do when they're bored.

6. The f top prize is pretty low at 200$ and barely motivates a big faction to come play on reboot. With a big faction coming 200$ isn't nearly enough to split amongst themselves. I suggest 500$ plus or so for the f top prize.

7. This is a new idea never seen on reboot before which would be a flat end optimized for being able to build bases and cannons. It would be a full flat end with around 40 end stone blocks before a bedrock layer.

8. Add a sell signs plugin. Basically what this plugin would do is make it if you were to put a sign on a chest and write for example [sell] it would make it so you could right click the chest and sell everything inside.

9. A better looking map in general. Nobody wants to play on a server with a extremely ugly spawn and a regular war zone. You could make a custom warzone just outside of spawn optimized for pvp.

10. Implementing raid events. Every once in a while there would be a raid event which the top 5 factions on f top could participate in. This raid event would have a base that everybody would be trying to raid and once they got inside there would be spawners or something to boost your game.

11. Getting more and active staff. For as long as I can remember reboot has been lacking staff, for enjoying gameplay staff are Key to having a good server.

12. Optimize printer settings. Printer is a tool used in almost every current faction server and tbh I wouldn't want to play without it again. Like the gen bucket printer makes building faster for example printing a obsidian shell, printing obsidian filters, and even printing cannons. It's a very helpful tool in factions so please optimize it and make sure it works well.

13. 1 week no TNT or creeper eggs. This would be so factions could get their base up and not be nuked right away.

Alright Tiz I've been playing reboot since 2.0 and that's been quite awhile now. Reboot has been the same for almost every map and players get bored half way through. Barely anything is added when the server rests and it gets almost Grindy to play. Please implement some if not all of these ideas and I'm sure reboot will once again have a active player base.

-Kayde

#31 QuitRate, Feb 28, 2017
  12. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    Change shit, people hate it. Stick to what people know and love to prevent issues.

2. You realistically shouldn't need to use WE more than once an hour.
    3. 1k it's not really expensive, you will get through that with water/lava buckets in no time.
    4. ya.
    5. I have something in mind, just run out of time and funds.
    6. This is the first we have done it, who knows for future maps.
    7. I thinking about something like that.
    8. Coming in an update.
    9. No one liked custom biomes.
    10. idk.
    11. ya

#32 Tizakk, Feb 28, 2017
  13. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +25 / -2
    "Changing shit" helps bring in new player bases and doesn't just keep your old one slowly getting smaller and smaller.

14. QuitRate

QuitRate
    Expand Collapse
    Base Builder

Ratings:
    +25 / -2
    I added a 12 and 13 and please reconsider making gen buckets cheaper. I would prefer to make a whole base with them and once you got to the 40th wrap it would start to cost over 1 mil per wrap and that's absolutely rediculous.

15. MythicalCombo

MythicalCombo
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +17 / -6
    @Tizakk are helper applications going to be open again?

16. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    positive.

17. LegendGamingYT

LegendGamingYT
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    will we still have 30 power a player?

18. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +369 / -53
    Default 20, option to purchase more on the store.

19. ProPlayer

ProPlayer
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +1 / -1
    Will we get to keep our ranks which we had on Map1?

20. OriginalWill

OriginalWill
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    If You Bought The Rank From The Buycraft Store, Yes!