1. Currently other faction players on pvp.rebootmc.com

Abused Coupon.

Discussion in 'News and announcements' started by Tizakk, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Minecraft account: Tizakk
    Ratings:
    +414 / -54
    Hello guys,

Today I have realised that a handful of people have been abusing a coupon that has been left on in our store due to Buycraft being broken and it not working, these individuals have had all permissions wiped from their accounts as stated in the TOS when using our store.

I am writing it here to explain to all players so you will know why people will be complaining that they have no rank or permissions, because they took part in abusing the system to get free stuff.

If you are someone that has been caught up with this and have lost your permissions, send me a message and we will be able to get it resolved ASAP.

Thanks guys,
    - Tizakk

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Tizakk, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. WhyAmiSoHorny

WhyAmiSoHorny
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    Wait Tizakk, i didn't even know there was an abused coupon, some guy said he'd buy me reboot if i gave him an alt, i had no idea about the coupon, is there anyway i can get my rank back?

3. OriginalWill

OriginalWill
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    Tiz do you know the ones that abused the ones that did not? Becuase i bought quite a bit last night off the store but did not have any idea of this coupon just want to make sure i'm safe and sound!

4. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +414 / -54
    Dialog is required to backup your claim.

5. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +414 / -54
    Yes, I have it very clear and all the people that have transaction logs in Buycraft have had their permissions removed as of or far, I am aware maybe a few people have been caught up in various deals and what surrounding this which is what I am trying to sort out now.

6. Corbin

Corbin
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +6 / -1
    Why are you taking perms away from people who actually bought the rank because in my opinion that is a scam. If you want to punish them you shouldn't take there things they acaully payed for. take something else away.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +414 / -54
    You agree to these rules when you purchase from our store, just because your mate is guilty you don't have to post salt.

8. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I got the same thing as sendnudes, I was in skype with craigshave and he said he'd buy me reboot, and I thought he was kidding then he actually 'bought' it for me. The rank got taken away, I had no clue it was from an illegitimate coupon until now.

9. Tizakk

Tizakk
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Owner

Ratings:
    +414 / -54
    We can sort this if you PM me. :)

10. Devolution

Devolution
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    i paid for my God rank in Dubcraft and now i dont have it any more man. username is blade_blazer you can check it for proof

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.